The Resource Agent Zigzag : a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal
- Agent Zigzag : a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal
- Title remainder
- a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal
- Statement of responsibility
- Ben Macintyre
- Spies -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Espionage -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
- Spies -- Germany -- Biography.
- Chapman, Eddie
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Secret service -- Great Britain.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Secret service -- Germany.
- Espionage -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
- Chapman, Edward Arnold.
- Eddie Chapman was a charming criminal, a con man, and a philanderer. He was also one of the most remarkable double agents Britain has ever produced. In 1941, after training as a German spy in occupied France, Chapman was parachuted into Britain with orders to blow up an airplane factory. Instead, he contacted MI5, the British Secret Service. For the next four years, he worked as a double agent, a British spy at the heart of the German Secret Service. Crisscrossing Europe under different names, weaving plans, spreading disinformation, and miraculously keeping his stories straight under intense interrogation, he even managed to gain some profit and seduce beautiful women along the way. MI5 has now declassified all of Chapman's files, allowing the full story to be told, a unique glimpse into the psychology of espionage, with its thin and shifting line between fidelity and betrayal.--From publisher description
- New York Times Notable Book, 2007
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C385 2007b
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Agent Zigzag : a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Agent Zigzag : a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/301j2PeDrxY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/301j2PeDrxY/">Agent Zigzag : a true story of Nazi espionage, love, and betrayal</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...