The Resource Extraordinary, ordinary people : a memoir of family
- Extraordinary, ordinary people : a memoir of family
- Title remainder
- a memoir of family
- Statement of responsibility
- Condoleezza Rice
- Birmingham (Ala.) -- Race relations | History -- 20th century.
- African American women -- Biography.
- Rice, Condoleezza, 1954- -- Childhood and youth.
- African American families -- Alabama | Birmingham.
- Rice, Condoleezza, 1954-
- Stateswomen -- United States -- Biography.
- Rice, Condoleezza, 1954- -- Family.
- Women cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Alabama | Birmingham -- Biography.
- Birmingham (Ala.) -- Biography.
- This is the story of Condoleezza Rice--her early years growing up in the hostile environment of Brimingham, Alabama; her rising in the ranks at Stanford University to become the university's second-in-command and an expert in Soviet and Eastern European Affairs; and finally, in 2000, her appointment as the first black woman ever to serve as Secretary of State
- African American women -- Biography
- African American families
- African American women cabinet officers
- Race relations
- African Americans -- Biography
- History writing -- United States -- Politicians
- Birmingham, Alabama -- Race relations
- Women -- Biography
- Life stories -- Politics | Politicians
- African American women politicians -- Biography
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2010
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Extraordinary, ordinary people : a memoir of family
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Extraordinary, ordinary people : a memoir of family
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2xpuZm4A8_U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2xpuZm4A8_U/">Extraordinary, ordinary people : a memoir of family</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...