The Resource Mother Teresa : come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"
- Mother Teresa : come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"
- Title remainder
- come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"
- Statement of responsibility
- edited and with commentary by Brian Kolodiejchuk
- During her lifelong service to the poor, Mother Teresa became an icon of compassion to people of all religions; her extraordinary contributions to the care of thousands whom nobody else was prepared to look after have been recognized and acclaimed throughout the world. Little was known, however, about her own spiritual heights, or her struggles. This collection of her writing and reflections, almost all of which have never been made public before, sheds light on Mother Teresa's interior life in a way that reveals the depth and intensity of her holiness for the first time. A moving chronicle of her spiritual journey--including moments, indeed years, of utter desolation--these letters reveal the secrets she shared only with her closest confidants. She emerges as a classic mystic whose inner life burned with the fire of charity and whose heart was tested and purified by an intense trial of faith.--From publisher description
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T46 2007
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mother Teresa : come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mother Teresa : come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2nkqesRN4Go/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2nkqesRN4Go/">Mother Teresa : come be my light : the private writings of the "Saint of Calcutta"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...