The Resource United 93
- United 93
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Pictures and Studiocanal present in association with SKE a Working Title production ; written and directed by Paul Greengrass ; produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Lloyd Levin, Paul Greengrass
- Title variation
- United ninety-three
- Historical films
- Historical films.
- Suspense films
- Disaster -- Feature
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Drama.
- Hijacking of aircraft -- Drama.
- September 11 terrorist attacks, 2001 -- Drama.
- United States -- History -- 21st century -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- United Airlines Flight 93 Hijacking Incident, 2001 -- Drama.
- Terrorism -- Drama.
- Historical -- Feature
- Thriller -- Feature
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Presents a fact-based story about the 40 passengers and crewmembers aboard San Francisco-bound flight United 93 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. Intercuts mostly real-time scenes of the flight and hijacking with the struggles of air-traffic controllers and U.S. military personnel to comprehend and deal with the unprecedented attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Shows how the passengers and crew find out about the tragic attacks through cell phone conversations and unite in a brave attempt to save their lives and prevent their plane from being a fourth weapon in the hands of the terrorists
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Barry Ackroyd ; editors, Clare Douglas, Christopher Rouse, Richard Pearson ; music, John Powell ; costume designer, Dinah Collin ; production designer, Dominic Watkins
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language, and some intense sequences of terror and violence
- Language note
- English, French, or Spanish soundtracks; optional English, French, or Spanish subtitles; optional audio-described soundtrack for the visually impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- U55843 2006
- Christian Clemenson, Trish Gates, Polly Adams, Cheyenne Jackson, Opal Alladin, Gary Commock, Nancy McDoniel, David Alan Basche, Richard Bekins, Susan Blommaert
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of United 93
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work United 93
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2VLxk-e4j4g/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2VLxk-e4j4g/">United 93</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...