The Resource House M.D. : Season four
- House M.D. : Season four
- Statement of responsibility
- Universal Studios
- Title variation
- House M.D. : the complete fourth season
- Medical care -- Needs assessment -- United States -- Drama.
- Hospitals -- Medical staff -- United States -- Drama.
- Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- Television series.
- Medicine -- Specialties and specialists -- United States -- Drama.
- Medical television programs (Drama)
- Fiction television programs.
- Physicians -- United States -- Drama.
- Physician and patient -- United States -- Drama.
- Reunite with the perplexing and prickly Dr. Gregory House as he tackles impossible cases while putting a new staff of potential team members through the medical wringer with his trademark sarcasm and irreverent bedside manner
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on Fox during the 2007-2008 season
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- English dialogue, Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H6874 2008
- Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Kal Penn, Peter Jacobson, Olivia Wilde
- live action
ContextContext of House M.D. : Season four
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work House M.D. : Season four
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2GWrN_reU_k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/2GWrN_reU_k/">House M.D. : Season four</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...