The Resource Inspector Lewis. Series 2
- Inspector Lewis. Series 2
- Statement of responsibility
- a co-production of ITV Studios and WGBH Boston ; produced by Chris Burt
- PBS Home Video.
- ITV Productions.
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- Reed, Daniel, 1964-
- MacRae, Tom.
- Rutman, Paul.
- Plater, Alan, 1935-
- Phillips, Maurice.
- Burt, Chris.
- Holman, Clare.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- Fox, Laurence.
- Eltringham, Bille.
- Churchett, Stephen.
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Anderson, Bill.
- Orme, Stuart.
- Whately, Kevin.
- Spence, Richard.
- Hughes, Dusty.
- Front, Rebecca.
- Television crime shows.
- Oxford (England) -- Drama.
- Television series.
- Criminal investigation -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Murder -- Investigation -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery television programs.
- Criminal behavior -- England | Oxford -- Drama.
- Lewis, Robert (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Television adaptations.
- Oxford's Inspector Robert Lewis, protï¿1⁄2egï¿1⁄2e of the legendary Inspector Morse, works with his brilliant, but brooding partner, Detective Sergeant James Hathaway. The two try to find a link between a murder in Oxford's Bodleian Library; a burglary gone wrong leads from underground amateur boxing to the now-defunct East German Secret Police; the suicide of Hathaway's old friend test his relationship with Lewis; a case of rape and murder causes Lewis to lock horns with the town's elite; a fantasy author finds himself linked to an investigation of murder; the murder of an unpopular student-actor gives many potential suspects and motives; called to investigate a brutal murder, Hathaway's attention may be drifting elsewhere
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- Closed- captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I57 2009
- Kevin Whately, Laurence Fox, Clare Holman, Rebecca Front
- Series statement
- Masterpiece mystery!
- live action
ContextContext of Inspector Lewis. Series 2
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Inspector Lewis. Series 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/26V_Kl9Cp8o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/26V_Kl9Cp8o/">Inspector Lewis. Series 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...