The Resource The ear, the eye, and the arm : a novel
- The ear, the eye, and the arm : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- by Nancy Farmer
- In 2194 in Zimbabwe, General Matsika's three children are kidnapped and put to work in a plastic mine while three mutant detectives use their special powers to search for them
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1995
- Golden Duck Awards, Hal Clement Award for Young Adult
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 1994.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 1998.
- YALSA 100 Best Books, 1950-2000
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ear 1995
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The ear, the eye, and the arm : a novel
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The ear, the eye, and the arm : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/1Yq8f_0jAhs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/1Yq8f_0jAhs/">The ear, the eye, and the arm : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...