The Resource Citadel : a novel
- Citadel : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Kate Mosse
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Underground movements -- France -- Fiction.
- France -- History -- German occupation, 1940-1945 -- Fiction.
- World War (1939-1945)
- German Occupation of France (1940-1945)
- FICTION / Thrillers
- Women guerrillas -- France -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Historical
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- France -- Fiction.
- War stories.
- Historical fiction.
- "Combining the rugged action of Labyrinth with the haunting mystery of Sepulchre, #1 bestselling author Kate Mosse's eagerly awaited Citadel is a mesmerizing World War II story of daring and courage, in which a group of determined women fighting for the French Resistance risk their lives to save their homeland and protect astonishing secrets buried in time in France, 1942. In Carcassonne, a colorful historic village nestled deep in the Pyrenees, a group of courageous women are engaged in a lethal battle. Like their ancestors who fought to protect their land from Northern invaders seven hundred years before, these members of the resistance--codenamed Citadel--fight to liberate their home from the Nazis.But smuggling refugees over the mountains into neutral territory and sabotaging their German occupiers at every opportunity is only part of their mission. These women must also protect an ancient secret that, if discovered by their ruthless enemies, could change the course of history.A superb blend of rugged action and haunting mystery, Citadel is a vivid and richly atmospheric story of love, faith, heroism, and danger--and a group of extraordinary women who dare the impossible to survive"--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C68 2014
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Citadel : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Citadel : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/1EXKlAi5iYY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/1EXKlAi5iYY/">Citadel : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...