The Resource Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons
- Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons
- Statement of responsibility
- created and illustrated by James Dean ; story by Eric Litwin
- Pete the cat loves the buttons on his shirt so much that he makes up a song about them, and even as the buttons pop off, one by one, he still finds a reason to sing
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Picture Books, 2014.
- Missouri Building Block Picture Book Award, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Pff 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Pete the cat
- Target audience
ContextContext of Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/18FV1Svhumk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/18FV1Svhumk/">Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...