The Resource Murder 101 : a Decker/Lazarus novel
- Murder 101 : a Decker/Lazarus novel
- Title remainder
- a Decker/Lazarus novel
- Statement of responsibility
- by Faye Kellerman.
- Decker, Peter (Fictitious character)
- Detective and mystery stories
- Lazarus, Rina (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Murder -- New York (State) -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- New York (State) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation
- New York (State)
- Decker, Peter (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Lazarus, Rina (Fictitious character)
- As a detective lieutenant with the LAPD, Peter Decker witnessed enough ugliness and chaos for a lifetime. Now, he and his devoted wife Rena Lazarus are ready to enjoy the quiet beauty of upstate New York, where they can be closer to their four adult children and their foster son. But working for the Greenbury Police department isn't as fulfilling as Decker hoped. While Rina has adapted beautifully to their new surroundings, Decker is underwhelmed and frustrated by his new partner, Tyler McAdams, a former Harvard student and young buck with a bad 'tude. Just when he thinks he's made a mistake, Decker is called to his first real crime here--a possible break-in at the local cemetery. At first, it seems like a false alarm until it's discovered that a mausoleum's stunning Tiffany panels have been replaced by forgeries. Then, a coed at one of the exclusive local colleges is brutally murdered. Poking into the hallowed halls of academia to find a killer, Decker and McAdams are drawn deep into a web of dark secrets, cold case crimes, international intrigue, and ruthless people who kill for sport. Suddenly, the job is anything but boring. This case just might be too much to handle and Decker will have to draw on every ounce of experience that he has garnered in the past thirty years as a Homicide cop. And then again, even that might not be enough!
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M87 2014c
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus mysteries ;
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Murder 101 : a Decker/Lazarus novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Murder 101 : a Decker/Lazarus novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0xGqGWBkWfg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0xGqGWBkWfg/">Murder 101 : a Decker/Lazarus novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...