The Resource The courage to act : a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath
- The courage to act : a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath
- Title remainder
- a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath
- Statement of responsibility
- Ben S. Bernanke
- Banks and banking, Central -- United States.
- Monetary policy -- United States.
- Government economists -- United States -- Biography.
- Financial crises -- United States.
- Bernanke, Ben.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) -- Chairmen
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- The former chairman of the Federal Reserve documents his rise from a Southern youth to Ivy League professorships prior to the 2007 housing bubble burst, detailing the dramatic efforts to salvage the U.S. economy that made him "Time" magazine's 2009 Person of the Year
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The courage to act : a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The courage to act : a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0sx346r6he4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0sx346r6he4/">The courage to act : a memoir of a crisis and its aftermath</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...