The Resource Cam Jansen and the mystery of the carnival prize
- Cam Jansen and the mystery of the carnival prize
- Statement of responsibility
- David A. Adler ; illustrated by Susanna Natti
- Title variation
- Mystery of the carnival prize
- If the Dime Toss is the hardest game to win at the school carnival, why are so many people walking away with prizes? Leave it to Cam to find out whether the winners have been relying on their good fortune, or on something else...
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Cam Jansen series.
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Cam Jansen and the mystery of the carnival prize
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cam Jansen and the mystery of the carnival prize
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0ikDHhc4YJY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0ikDHhc4YJY/">Cam Jansen and the mystery of the carnival prize</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...