The Resource 4 movie marathon, Classic western collection
- 4 movie marathon, Classic western collection
- Title part
- Classic western collection
- Title variation
- Classic western collection
- Four movie marathon
- 4 classic westerns
- Four classic westerns
- Marshall, Brenda, 1915-1992.
- McNally, Stephen, 1913-1994.
- Scott, Randolph, 1898-1987.
- Spearman, Frank H., (Frank Hamilton), 1859-1937.
- Preston, Robert, 1918-1987.
- Short, Luke, 1908-1975.
- Siegel, Don, 1912-1991.
- O'Hara, Maureen, 1920-
- Sherman, George, 1908-1991.
- Fenton, Leslie, 1903-1978.
- Ladd, Alan.
- Enright, Ray, 1896-1965.
- Chandler, Jeff, 1918-1961.
- Britton, Barbara, 1919-1980.
- Domergue, Faith, 1924-1999.
- Hayes, George, 1885-1969.
- Murphy, Audie, 1924-1971.
- United States
- Outlaws -- Drama.
- Missing persons -- Drama.
- Railroad accidents -- Drama.
- Kiowa Indians -- Drama.
- Spearman, Frank H., (Frank Hamilton), 1859-1937
- Peace officers -- Drama.
- Spearman, Frank H., (Frank Hamilton), 1859-1937 -- Film adaptations.
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- United States -- Drama.
- Short, Luke, 1908-1975
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- New Mexico | Albuquerque -- Drama.
- Western films.
- Motion picture film collections.
- Railroads -- Employees -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Silver miners -- Drama.
- Short, Luke, 1908-1975 -- Film adaptations.
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Families -- New Mexico | Albuquerque -- Drama.
- Albuquerque: When Cole Armin comes to Albuquerque to work for his successful uncle John, he soon learns that family business is out to eliminate any local competition. Tiring of his uncle's underhanded tactics, Cole switches to rival operation run by Ted Wallace and his sister, Celia. But Cole soon learns John Armin is not a man to be crossed as the trio must fight for their business, and their lives, against his uncle's ruthless henchman, Juke Murkil
- Whispering Smith: Legendary railroad detective Whispering Smith becomes convinced that old friend and colleague Murray Sinclair has joined a criminal band to loot the railroad
- The duel at Silver Creek: Lightning is the quick-drawing marshal of Silver City who intends to capture a gang of ruthless claim jumpers that have been terrorizing and murdering local silver miners. He deputizes Silver Kid to help bring the outlaws to justice. Their plans are complicated when a beautiful new lady in town uses the marshal for her own dangerous agenda
- War arrow: Army Major Brady is sent to end the Kiowa uprising in Texas. He must find a way to save the fort as well as the beautiful Elaine, wife of the missing cavalry officer
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Albuquerque: Screenplay by Gene Lewis and Clarence Upson Young ; directed by Ray Enright
- Whispering Smith: Screenplay by Frank Butler and Karl Kamb ; directed by Leslie Fenton
- The duel at Silver Creek: Screenplay by Gerald Drayson Adams and Joseph Hoffman ; produced by Leonard Goldstein ; directed by Don Siegel
- War arrow: Written by John Michael Hayes ; produced by John W. Rogers ; directed by George Sherman. Director of photography, William Daniels ; musical director, Joseph Gershenson
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA ratings: Not rated
- Language note
- English dialogue; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F68 2011
- Albuquerque: Randolph Scott, Barbara Britton, George "Gabby" Hayes, Lon Chaney, Jr
- Whispering Smith: Alan Ladd, Robert Preston, Brenda Marshall, Donald Crisp
- The duel at Silver Creek: Audie Murphy, Faith Domergue, Stephen McNally
- War arrow: Maureen O'Hara, Jeff Chandler
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 4 movie marathon, Classic western collection
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 4 movie marathon, Classic western collection
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0hwXprQP_gM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0hwXprQP_gM/">4 movie marathon, Classic western collection</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...