The Resource Things we lost in the fire
- Things we lost in the fire
- Statement of responsibility
- DreamWorks Pictures presents a Neal Street Productions ; produced by Sam Mendes, Sam Mercer ; written by Allan Loeb ; directed by Susanne Bier
- Title variation
- Halle Berry : Things we lost in the fire
- Victims of violent crimes -- United States -- Drama.
- Drug abusers -- United States -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Victims of crimes -- United States -- Drama.
- Melodrama -- Feature.
- Amistad -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Friendship -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- VÃctimas de asesinato -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Fiction films.
- Grief -- United States -- Drama.
- Audrey Burke is reeling from the shock of the news that has just been delivered to her door by the local police - her husband, Brian, had been killed in a random act of violence. Once anchored by the love and comforts of their marriage, Audrey is now adrift. Impulsively, she turns to Jerry, a down-and-out addict who has been her husband's close friend since childhood. Desperate to fill the painful void caused by her husband's death, Audrey invites Jerry to move into the room adjacent to their garage in the hope that he can help her and her children cope with their sudden loss. Now, in facing a daily battle to stay off drugs and his unexpected role as surrogate parent and friend to Audrey's son and daughter, he finds a core of inner resilience. As Jerry and Audrey navigate grief and denial, their fragile bonds are constantly tested. Together, they discover the strength to move forward
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tom Stern ; editors, Pernille Bech Christensen, Bruce Cannon ; music, Johan SÃ¶derqvest ; costume designer, Karen L. Matthews ; production designer, Richard Sherman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for drug content and language
- Language note
- Closed-captioned; in English (Dolby Digital 5.1 surround), French (Dolby Digital 5.1 surround) or Spanish with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T45647 2008
- Halle Berry, Benicio Del Toro, David Duchovny, Alexis Llewellyn, Micah Berry, John Carroll Lynch, Alison Lohman, Robin Weigert, Omar Benson Miller, Paula Newsom
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Things we lost in the fire
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Things we lost in the fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0cfcPVKZCGU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0cfcPVKZCGU/">Things we lost in the fire</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...