The Resource Wallace & Gromit, The curse of the were-rabbit
- Wallace & Gromit, The curse of the were-rabbit
- Title part
- The curse of the were-rabbit
- Statement of responsibility
- Aardman Animations ; DreamWorks Animation ; produced by Claire Jennings, Peter Lord, Nick Park, Carla Shelley, David Sproxton ; writers, Bob Baker, Steve Box, Mark Burton ; directed by Steve Box, Nick Park
- Title variation
- Curse of the were-rabbit
- Wallace and Gromit
- Pests -- Control -- Drama.
- Competencias -- Teatro.
- Contests -- Drama.
- Family -- Animation | Feature.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Animated films.
- Comedy films.
- Plagas -- Control -- Teatro.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Children's -- Animation | Feature.
- Pest control -- Drama.
- Children's films.
- It's 'veggie-mania' in Wallace and Gromit's neighborhood. The two enterprising friends are cashing in with their humane pest-control outfit, "Anti-Pesto." With only days to go before the annual Giant Vegetable Competition they find that their business is booming. They come to find out that running a "humane" pest control outfit can have its drawbacks. Suddenly, a large and mysterious veg-ravaging "beast" begins attacking the town's sacred vegetable plots at night. The competition hostess, Lady Tottington, commissions Anti-Pesto to catch the beast and save the day. But Victor Quartermaine would rather shoot the beast and secure the position of local hero - not to mention Lady Tottingon's hand in marriage
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Directors of photography, Tristan Oliver, Dave Alex Riddett ; editors, David McCormick, Gregory Perler ; art directors, Alastair Green, Sarah Hauldren, Matt Perry ; production designer, Phil Lewis ; visual effects supervisor, Paddy Eason
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: G
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W355334 2006
- Voices: Peter Sallis, Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter, Peter Kay, Nicholas Smith
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Wallace & Gromit, The curse of the were-rabbit
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wallace & Gromit, The curse of the were-rabbit
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0Ga9r-5wzQQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/0Ga9r-5wzQQ/">Wallace & Gromit, The curse of the were-rabbit</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...