The Resource Moneyball
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures presents ; directed by Bennett Miller ; screenplay by Steve Zaillian and Aaron Sorkin ; story by Stan Chervin ; produced by Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz, Brad Pitt ; Michael De Luca Productions
- Title variation
- Money ball
- Baseball -- Economic aspects -- United States -- Drama.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Beane, Billy -- Drama.
- Baseball films.
- Drama films.
- Baseball players -- Salaries, etc. -- United States -- Drama.
- Films for people with visual disabilities.
- Feature films.
- Sports films.
- Baseball -- Scouting -- United States -- Drama.
- Oakland Athletics (Baseball team) -- Drama.
- Biographical films.
- The story of Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane's successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to draft his players
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Wally Pfister ; editor, Christopher Tellefsen ; music, Mycheal Danna
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some strong language
- CHV rating: PG
- OFRB rating: PG
- Language note
- In English, French and Spanish ; with English, Chinese, French, Korean and Spanish subtitles
- Subtitles in English for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Described for the visually impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M66 2011
- Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Robin Wright
- live action
ContextContext of Moneyball
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Moneyball
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/019TjqVNI-E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/019TjqVNI-E/">Moneyball</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...