The Resource Friday night lights
- Friday night lights
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Peter Berg ; screenplay by David Aaron Cohen and Peter Berg ; Friday Night Lights, LLC. ; produced by Brian Grazer ; a Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment presentation
- McGraw, Tim.
- Grazer, Brian, 1953-
- Explosions in the Sky (Musical group)
- Luke, Derek, 1974-
- Thornton, Billy Bob.
- Berg, Peter, 1964-
- Black, Lucas, 1982-
- Reitzell, Brian.
- Hernandez, Jay, 1978-
- Cohen, David Aaron.
- Imagine Entertainment (Firm)
- Torn, David.
- Schliessler, Tobias A.
- Universal Pictures (Firm)
- Hedlund, Garrett, 1985-
- Permian High School (Odessa, Tex.) -- Drama.
- Odessa (Tex.) -- Drama.
- FÃotbol american -- Texas | Odessa -- Teatro.
- School sports -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Entrenamiento atlÃ©tico -- Texas | Odessa -- Teatro.
- Sports films.
- Sports -- Feature.
- Football -- Drama.
- Football coaches -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Takes place in Odessa, a socially and racially divided and economically troubled oil town in the western part of Texas, where high school football is the thing that brings all the people together. Follows Coach Gary Gaines and the Permian High School Panthers through the 1988 season as they work hard to extend Permian's winning record. Shows the players struggling with typical adolescent issues and the lack of future opportunities in their town as well at the overwhelming pressure of the town's expectations
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tobias A. Schliessler ; art director, Peter Borck ; editors, David Rosenbloom, Colby Parker, Jr. ; music producer, Brian Reitzell ; music, Explosions in the Sky, David Torn ; costume designer, Susan Matheson ; production designer, Sharon Seymour ; visual effects producer, Lisa Goldberg
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic issues, sexual content, language, some teen drinking, and rough sports action
- Language note
- English (Dolby digital 5.1), French (Dolby digital 2.0) or Spanish (Dolby digital 2.0) soundtracks; optional English captions or French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F75 2004
- Billy Bob Thornton, Derek Luke, Jay Hernandez, Lucas Black, Garrett Hedlund, Tim McGraw, Lee Jackson, Lee Thompson Young, Grover Coulson
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Friday night lights
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Friday night lights
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/00oxootr8IU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/00oxootr8IU/">Friday night lights</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...