The Resource The Magic school bus : Creepy, crawly fun!
- The Magic school bus : Creepy, crawly fun!
- Statement of responsibility
- Scholastic, Inc. ; WarnerVision Entertainment ; directed by Lawrence Jacobs, Charles E. Bastien ; written by Kristin Laskas Martin ... [et al.]
- Title variation
- Creepy, crawly fun!
- Kids explore the musical mysteries of sound during a spooky trip to the haunted house; they learn about nocturnal creatures; and, they discover the ingenious hunting skills of spiders
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Animators, Shane Doyle ... [et al.] ; editors, Elisabeth Hansen, Rob Kirkpatrick ; voices, Lily Tomlin ... [et al.] ; music, Peter Lurye
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on television in 1994-1995
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Language note
- In English, French or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M34 2002
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Magic school bus : Creepy, crawly fun!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Magic school bus : Creepy, crawly fun!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-NmOMBG4N8k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-NmOMBG4N8k/">The Magic school bus : Creepy, crawly fun!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...