The Resource Cave dwellers : a novel
- Cave dwellers : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Richard Grant
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- War fiction
- Historical fiction
- Government, Resistance to -- Germany -- Fiction.
- War stories
- Spy fiction
- Spy stories
- Conspiracies -- Germany -- Fiction.
- Intelligence officers -- Germany -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945 -- Fiction.
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945
- "A gripping novel of historical espionage, about an eleventh-hour attempt by members of the German elite to unseat Adolf Hitler, and its endlessly complex consequences. In late 1937, the young lieutenant Oskar Langweil is recruited to this cause while attending a party at the lavish home of a baroness. A high-ranking officer in Germany's counter-intelligence agency, brings Oskar into the fold because of their mutual involvement in a patriotic youth league, and soon dispatches him to Washington, D.C. on a perilous mission. Despite his best efforts, Oskar is compromised, and must immediately find a way to sneak back into Germany unnoticed. A childhood friend introduces him to Lena, a fellow expat and Socialist, and they hatch a plan to have Oskar pose as her husband as they cross the Atlantic on a cruise ship filled with Nazis and fellow travelers. But bad luck follows them at every turn, and they find themselves messily entangled with the son of a U.S. Senator, a White Russian princess, a disgraced journalist, an aging brigadier, and a gay SS officer as the novel races toward an explosive conclusion"--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- C38 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Cave dwellers : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cave dwellers : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-IkC8trGDfo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-IkC8trGDfo/">Cave dwellers : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...