The Resource Sidekicked
- Statement of responsibility
- John David Anderson
- Ability -- Fiction.
- Superheroes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Ability -- Juvenile fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories -- Juvenile fiction
- Self-confidence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile fiction -- Action & Adventure | General
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Social Issues | Friendship
- Superheroes -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Fantasy & Magic
- Adventure stories
- Adventure stories -- Juvenile fiction.
- "Drew Bean might be a part of a secret organization for the training of superhero sidekicks, but that doesn't mean that life is all leaping tall buildings in single bounds. Drew is possessed of super senses--his hearing, sight, taste, touch, and smell are the most powerful on the planet--making him literally the most sensitive kid in school. And then there's his best friend, Jenna--their friendship would be complicated enough if she weren't able to throw an eighteen-wheeler the length of a city block. Add in trying to keep his sidekick life a secret from everyone, including his parents, and the truth is clear: middle school is pretty much a drag regardless of whether you have superpowers. But this is all before a supervillain long thought dead returns to the city of Justica and Drew's two identities threaten to crash head-on into each other. Drew has always found it pretty easy to separate right from wrong, good from evil. It's what a superhero does. But what happens when that line starts to disappear? Fans of The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy will love Sidekicked, John David Anderson's hilarious middle-grade superhero novel"--
- Thirteen-year-old superhero sidekick-in-training Drew "The Sensationalist" Bean must overcome his not-so-superpowers and become the hero everyone needs when a supervillain, The Dealer, returns to Justicia
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Sid 2013
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Sidekicked
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sidekicked
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-AOfraJ29Ds/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/-AOfraJ29Ds/">Sidekicked</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...